- You must have “Smash balloon Social Photo Feed (Previously known as Instagram Feed)” Plugin and activate it. Connect your instagram account first at their setting page. Fill in the access token and User IDs. Save. Go to the next tab “Customize”
- In the Customize tab, width of feed has to be 100%.
- For footer area, Number of photos to be displayed : 8 items then the columns also have to be 8 columns. Remove the padding so there will be no border around the image.
- For sidebar area, number of photos to be displayed can be 4, 6 or 9. The number of columns is up to you. 2 Columns means only 2 items per row. 3 Columns means 3 items per row.
- Continue with the rest of the settings, disable the ones that you don’t need.
- Go to Display your setting tab. Copy the shortcode.
- Go to your widget (Appearance – Widgets) and add Custom html and paste this shortcode : [instagram-feed] Add instagram widget to Instagram widget area