Add Subscription Form (Mailchimp)
- Install Genesis eNews Extended plugin first. Genesis eNews widget works with Feedburner, MailChimp, Aweber, FeedBlitz and Constant Contact, but it should work with almost all services. For this example, I am using MailChimp.com.
- Open a new tab (don’t close your WordPress admin tab). Create your mailchimp account. Go to Audience. A new page will appear, select Manage audience > Sign up forms.
- On the Sign up forms page, select Signup forms.
- Choose “Embedded forms” and click select.
- Choose “Unstyled” option.
- Still in that page, scroll down a little bit and you will see a script box. Find your form action (see the yellow highlighted codes). Copy the form action URL, do not include the apostrophes. See image bellow :
Add the Widget :
Go back to your WordPress admin tab. On your Genesis eNews widget, look for “Form Action“. Paste the code you copied to form action input field.
In the email field, put “EMAIL”, in First name field, put “FNAME” (all capitalized)
Save the form
Please read the installation tutorial for each service at the official plugin website. click here.