Navigation Menu (Blossom)
Before you add menu or navigation to your blog, make sure you have created the Pages you needed (click here if you need tutorial to create a page). If you want to have categories page in your menu, make sure you already created the categories too (click here for tutorial creating new category). Go to Appearance – Menus to edit your menu.
- Create your menu, if you haven’t created one before.
- Give name for your menu (example : Main menu).
- This is your available pages, a place to add custom links (a link to your shop, to other website, etc), and you can also add categories link to your menu.
- The menu items you’ve added will appear here. To create a drop down menu, just drag the sub menus under the parent menu. See animation bellow :
- If this menu is your main menu, set the location to “Header Menu”.
- Save your menu
If you want to put a menu under the logo, create another menu and checked “secondary navigation”.