You must have the “Smash balloon Social Photo Feed (Previously known as Instagram Feed)” Plugin and activate it.
- After the plugin is activated, go to your WordPress dashboard > Instagram Feed > All Feeds > Add new. After that, it will open on a new page and follow the process to add your account.
- If the account is connected, it will look like this :
If you can see the account name, click next. If you can’t see your account name, you have to repeat the process.
- To change how your feed look, click NEXT again or go to Instagram Feed > All Feeds > Select the feed / account that you want to change.
- To change the number of posts per row, Click FEED LAYOUT and follow this and then SAVE :
- To change other setting, go back.
Select each tabs and disable the header/footer of the instagram feed according to your preferences.
- To display the feed, Go to All Feeds. Copy the shortcode.
- THIS IS ONLY FOR Genesis child themes, since it’s using Classic Widget, go to your widget area (Appearance – Widgets) and add Custom html and paste this shortcode : [instagram-feed] Add instagram widget to Instagram widget area.
- THIS STEP IS ONLY FOR Kadence Child themes, since it’s using Block widgets, select Instagram feed from the widget block.