Add a new user for self-hosted WordPress
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- On the left panel of your Dashboard, Click on “Users” (mouse hover on this menu link to make the dropdown menu show up) > Add New.
- Or, if it’s not possible to mouse hover, you can click “Users” and it will direct you to a new page, click “Add new” button on top of the page.
- Fill out the form and set the role to Administrator (Must be Administrator level to be able to access Theme area).
Don’t forget to check ‘Send User Notification’ so I will get the notification.
- Click Add new user at the bottom of the page.
How to delete the user from your Admin
If you need to delete a user from your blog, go to Users > All Users.
Hover on the user that you want to delete, click Delete on that user.