If you downloaded my theme files from Etsy, you will receive a file with .zip extension. You have to extract this .zip file first before uploading it to your WordPress.
Unzipping .zip file with Windows PC
- Download the app first : Winrar or Winzip. You don’t need to buy! You can try it for free.
- After you installed the application, Right-click the .zip file you downloaded from your Etsy account > Extract Here or Right-click > Extract to (Folder name)
- After you unzip/extract the file, you will see these files, extract these to your local computer (example : your Desktop).
Unzipping .zip file with Mac OS
- Double click the zipped file.
- The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
- Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.