You can use the elements in your theme on any page of your website. What you can do with the block collections :
- You can add elements that you want to use, for example, you can use the element in About page in your Service page (or any page).
- Restore the layout of a page when you accidentally delete.
- Duplicate the design of page to a new page.
- Use the element in your blog post.
How to Access Block Library
- Click Add new / Edit your post or page.
- Click the “Design Library” button on top of the page.
- You will see “SkyandStars” or usually the tab is the same as your “Theme Name” (example: Coraline / Sage / Etc) from the top tab, click the tab if it’s not active yet.
- You can select the category from the left panel and start adding the element to your page.
- Edit the element according to your need.
Click all “Attempt Block Library” to fix the error if you see any.
For more info on how to use it, please watch the video tutorial below: