Kadence is easy to modify. You just need to play around with the setting. You can modify the color and font yourself.
To modify the whole website font and color, you can do that from the Customizer. Tutorial here.
Make sure the homepage is set to “Static Page”
- Go to your Dashboard > Reading.
- Make sure the homepage display is set to Static page, choose “Homepage” from the list as your homepage and “Blog” as your post (blog) page.
Modify the Homepage Content
- Go to your website front page and click Edit Page or go to your blog Dashboard > Pages > All Pages > select “Home page” from the page list and click edit.
- Modify the content by clicking the item.
- To modify the text, click the item and start editing the text.