Modify Footer profile picture & footer menu
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Hover over the footer area. Hover until you see a blue border with the pencil icon.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the widget.
- To change the profile picture, click the picture and click replace with your own image. If your image is not square, change the crop ratio to 1:1 (video below). Click the 3 dots to show more options and change the image ratio to 1:1.
- To modify the footer menu items (adding menu items or delete the menu items), you can click on the menu and modify it. Or you can also read how to modify your menu items in my tutorial here.
- You can also remove the widget that don’t need it and add add it with any available widgets.
To add your Instagram feed account, follow this tutorial.